Monday, October 21, 2013

FIRST BLOGGER POST

FROM WHAT I WAS THINKING I THOUGHT 8TH GRADE WAS GOING TO BE LOT HARDER THEN WHAT I THOUGHT. INSTEAD IT IS EASIER THEN LAST YEAR WHERE AS THIS YEAR WE GET A LOT MORE HELP AND DESCRIPTION ABOUT TASKS AND WORK. IT AM TRYING TO TAKE THINGS STEP BY STEP TO ACHIEVE MY GOALS FURTHERMORE TRYING TO LEARN NEW THINGS ALSO. THIS WILL HELP ME WITH MY FUTURE GOALS. 8TH GRADE GOALS ARE HERE WHILE COLLEGE STILL WAITS.
 
 
                                                                 POSTIVE THING IN LIFE
 
THERE ARE MANY POSITIVE THINGS IN MY LIFE, BUT THE ONE IMPORTANT THING THAT STOOD OUT TO ME WAS ME BEING ABLE TO DO BETTER IN SCHOOL. I ALWAYS STUDY AND WORK TO ACHIVE WHAT I TRY TO AIM FOR, BUT IT ALWAYS DOESNT WORKOUT. I STARTED TO STUDY, SIT WITH MY PARENTS AND NOW I ALWAYS GET A's ON MY TEST OR OTHER WORK. TO ME WORK IS NOT JUST STUDYING IT IS ALL ABOUT THE KNOWLEDGE AND THE THINKING YOU KNOW ABOUT OR HAVE. FROM THAT TIME ON I ALWAYS STAYED ON TASK AND DID WHATEVER HELPED ME DO BETTER.


No comments:

Post a Comment